Love of Fashion

31/07/2015

EASY WORKWEAR (THAT'S DEFINITELY NOT BORING)













As clothes in shops are becoming more transitional now leading into Autumn and Summer prints are beginning to phase out there are a lot more work/office sets coming into stores in time for September. True, I don't have an office job and wear this outfit with jeans- it is actually my work uniform at Oasis, and no its not part of the job to promote stock online, I just actually love it... shocking for work uniform I know. Anyway, carrying on... it can just as easily be paired with a black pencil skirt or trousers for a smarter feel. I am a strong believer in the idea that workwear doesn't have to be boring. You're wearing it everyday and I still think its important to show your personality even in in an office. Granted there are a lot of clothes that aren't appropriate for your work day or interviews but it doesn't mean that you have to wear plain black dresses everyday.

I love this Oasis jacket because the stripe print is so eye-catching yet maintains a smart appearance especially as it is black as opposed to the traditional navy. Putting a bold cami underneath adds interest too whilst still keeping it simple and comfortable for long days. Both items are just as easily added to completely different outfits either for evening or daytime, adding flexibility in both, which is something I always look for when buying clothes.

The cami is available in a range of colours... I also love the green a splash of something a little different. The jacket is available in a grey and white stripe also, however I found the black to be smarter looking and more versatile.


Jacket and Cami: Oasis
Necklace: Marks and Spencers
Shoes: Zara

    

No comments: