Love of Fashion

12/04/2015

FASHION FAVOURITES | TULLE SKIRTS










Since the sun has been shining a little bit more these past few days (albeit not today), and i've already had my first sunburn of the year I've been dreaming about summer clothes and browsing Pinterest for a little inspo (and essay distraction). The first picture when I looked on my feed was a tulle skirt. Whilst i've always liked them i've never really considered wearing one myself but I'm gonna take the leap this summer, but instead of scouring shops i'm going to attempt to make, yes make, my own! I've watched a few youtube clips on making one and it seems pretty easy, I love the neutral colours of all the ones above but i'll probably do mine in a blush pink or white- watch this space in the coming summer months to see how I got on!


Ella x

     


*all photos are taken from Pinterest and are therefore not my own.

No comments: