Love of Fashion

14/05/2015

PLAYING DRESS-UP | ACCESSORIES EDIT






Being at uni is a hard time for a blogger, shoddy lighting, constant essays, the urge to go out and do things not stopping to think about taking photos… But as soon as I’m home I get the urge to blog again, like instantly. I mean I walk through the door, say hello to my family and I’m straight into my dressing room trying new outfit ideas and combinations that I’ve thought about at 3am when I cant sleep (also a problem of uni- living near nightclubs and having rowdy boys for neighbours).

Today what grabbed my attention were my accessories that were hanging on my wardrobe. I seriously cannot live without them. Like seriously. No matter what I’m wearing I always focus on the jewellery or adding a belt… the amount of times I change my bag to realise I’ve left my favourite lipstick or memory stick in another bag is a frequently painful experience; but obviously absolutely worth it!


Here’s a few of my favourite accessories at the minute. I’m also loving simple white shirts tucked in with a thick black belt (it has a rose gold clasp and it’s only £2 from Primark, its here on my Instagram).


Blue and White shoes: Ted Baker
Striped Shoes: Marks and Spencer
Gold Necklace: Oasis
Dress: Warehouse
Shawl: Vintage
Silver Necklace: Primark


     

No comments: