Love of Fashion

13/01/2015

TWO NIGHTS & ONE TOP









First of all- I apologise for the rubbish quality photos- internet is still not here (i'm weeping as we speak), so I decided taking the photos on my phone was much easier for the time being so my poor camera is resting for a while.

The first photo is from New Years Eve to which I wore the complete outfit with the matching top and skirt, the second is from a recent night out that required a less formal- but still dressy look. For this look I chose to wear the top on its own with some disco pants and heels.

I am literally in love with this top (except i've lost a few sequins along the way), its so comfortable to wear yet looks so sparkly and like you've made a real effort. It goes so well with skirts and shorts too, just for the cold weather we are facing at the moment, trousers were definitely the only option for me! I managed to snag the skirt whilst it was in the sale as well so the entire outfit was only £35! So not only was it cheap as chips but it also let me add some co-ords to my wardrobe and i'm deffo not complaining about that- in LOVE. 

Top: TFNC at Topshop
Skirt: TFNC at House of Fraser
Disco Pants: Topshop
Heels (photo 1): Guess
Heels (photo 2): New Look 


   
 

No comments: