Love of Fashion

11/01/2015

INSIDE THE NEW HOUSE






As some of you may know if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, I have recently moved house and with moving house means unfortunately I have no broadband and wifi so blogging has been essentially impossible. Sitting for hours trying to hotspot my phone in order to transfer photos from my camera to my iPad is brutal and alongside revision (yes, its THAT time again- January is officially disgusting), I have been rather absent for quite a while now.

I hasten to add that my new house is still an internet free zone so my posts may still be infrequent for a while until my return to uni and the blissful wifi that comes with it. BUT, I am determined to get at least a few posts out there so this little space isn't entirely forgotten about (I'm sorry you sweet little blog).

With that I give you a little bit of a different post- a peek inside my new home, specifically my bedroom and dressing room. We've been in just over a month so theres no painting or wallpapering yet, but things are starting to come together so heres a look so far... enjoy!



Bedroom:










Dressing Room:






   
 

No comments: