Love of Fashion

18/06/2015

BIRTHDAY PURCHASES








Last week was my birthday in which I received some money from a few family members so naturally at the first chance I got (today) I went shopping to spend it as quickly as I was given it. Saving is not in my nature... especially when bags are on a sale... especially when THESE bags were on sale.

I've been lusting over marble bags for months now so when I wandered past the check out and saw this beauty I literally couldn't resist. I didn't even try to rationalise or talk myself out of it. Love. So naturally, as soon as I got home to go out again later I immediately chose an outfit which would suit my new bag... because who has enough patience to wait days to use something they've just bought?

Secondly, the Biba bag. Oh the Biba bag. I spotted this before I went on holiday in the sale but it was still a little pricey, so I left it sulkily and carried on my holiday prep shopping. Thank god I did. When I went back today it had gone from 30% off to 50% off. Hallelujah! My student heart (and bank account) rejoiced and I was straight to the check out.

And now finally the shoes, shoes, shoes. I adore Next's shoes. They fit so comfortably and are always so underrated. I was originally going to go for the blush pink colour, but when I tried the navy on I decided they looked more sophisticated and would last longer without scuffing as easily. The shoes marked the last of my birthday money, and whilst this is sad (it's always sad spending what feels like free money) I am thrilled with the things I got to buy with them and eternally grateful to all my wonderful family for their little part in bringing these beauties into my life. Self-confessed Bag-aholic. And proud.

Have you checked out the new summer sales yet?


Black Bag: Biba at House of Fraser
Marble Bag: Pied a Terre
Shoes: Next


Dress and Shorts: Topshop
Loafers: River Island



    


No comments: