Love of Fashion

05/03/2015

TO THE POINT



Photo 1: Ted Baker
Photo 2: Shoes: Marks and Spencer, Shirt: Topshop, Clutch: Accessorise, Ring: Coast.


Since getting these two I couldn't imagine walking into a shop and buying shoes that aren't pointed. I've had a few round toe shoes in my time and still wear them but find when I wear pointed shoes I feel so much cooler and like my outfits look more well put-together... sleeker. 

Every time I come home I literally get so crazy over these Ted Baker shoes... I hardly ever get chance to wear them because I want them to stay this lush, so I thought I'd do a little appreciation post so they see a little action (even if its not on my feet).  I got them a while back in June and mainly wore them in Summer when I went out for meals or (more sophisticated) parties but i'm hoping I get an occasion soon so I can whip them out again soon.

Now onto the stripes. My oh my, if I could fill my wardrobe just with stripes I ABSOLUTELY would. No questions asked. My mum treated me to these beauties when she visited me at uni from Marks and Spencer. I am M&S's biggest fan. I don't know why people don't go there more often; their Limited Collection is not too pricey (think Topshop range if not a lil' cheaper) and so many pieces are fab... like these shoes of course. They add a pop of interest to a fairly plain outfit and are so simple that I can't get enough!


Ella x



     

No comments: