Love of Fashion

26/01/2015

STRIPED SHIRT DRESS













Watch: New Look
Dress: New Look
Necklace: Topshop
Boots: Dune


So if you saw yesterday's post you'll know that I recently brought this dress from New Look in a little bit of a monochrome frenzy that has taken over my shopping habits. I styled this dress for a meal in the late afternoon so kept it casual with a little bit of colour and knee-high boots to make it just that right amount of smart. 

I actually got the boots for Christmas and i'm obsessed. Being small (only 5ft 2, boohoo) thigh-high boots were a little bit of a push for me, I mean I wanted some leg left. Sooooo when I came across these beauties in October from Dune I begged my beautiful momma to get me them and put them away for my Christmas present and low and behold they have become my essentials. 

I wore the tie to this dress outside of the actual belt hoops as I wanted to make it a little shorter and it was easier to pull it up and be baggier on top if the belt wasn't actually in the hoops. 

Ella x



     




No comments: