Love of Fashion

16/01/2015

NAILS OF THE WEEK | WHITE & GOLD








I recently got a Barry M set for christmas which contained this gold sparkly colour and not really being  huge fan of glitter nail varnish (I mean is three days of sparkle really worth the gruelling hour spent in the bathroom trying tirelessly to scrape it off? I think not). Yet, sat down with revision and a pretty little mug I thought, wouldn't the effect of that mug look nice on my nails and viola just like that I was committing myself to the sins of the glitter varnish. 

I absolutely adore the outcome, I definitely think it will be worth the painstaking scrubbing to remove it once it chips, the effect is just so clean yet different! I don't think I would like it half as much if it wasn't on a white background. The white base gives the gold a pop of colour and is perfect to brighten my January blues.

Ella x


     

No comments: