Love of Fashion

26/07/2014

HERO SHADES

MY ULTIMATE SHADES TO WEAR WITH A TAN










Being the pale person that I am, I tend to shy away from colours that I think look better with a tan. For example, I adore coral nails, yet never wear coral unless its summer and I'm not my usual white self. Hence, where these two come in. I am in LOVE. I had acrylic nails put on before I went on holiday, but found myself getting bored of just a french tip so painted them wait for it... coral on holiday. But, half way through the week Barry M's little bottle was gleaming its eyes up at me so I decided to try the blue on my hands and I loooooooove it. Alongside this, i'm not really one to have the same colour finger and toe nails, so I went a little brighter with my toe nails, I love this colour in open toe shoes. I've been wearing a lot of white this summer so the bright colours have added a much needed pop to my outfits.


I hope you enjoyed this post, any comments are welcome below! You can find me on instagram 
@ellarosepoyzer and bloglovin.

For more: FacebookTwitter!




No comments: